
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMBRYN
*Kambryn's first year*
Kambryn was born April 5th 2007 at 1:22 pm. She weighed 8lbs 7oz and was 20.5 in long! Her skin was beautiful, dark hair and dark eyes! One feeling I remember on that day was, I knew she was going to be a girl, we found out on the ultrasound and everything. But still when she was born and the doctor announced "It's a Girl"... wow, that is what started the tears coming. And I couldn't stop for the longest time! I was absolutely overwhelmed with joy, emotion, gratitude, humility, and pride to be able to look at her and know she was my daughter. That I was worthy enough to have the responsibility of raising and teaching this little daughter of God! I couldn't stop crying! I was so glad she was healthy, had all 10 fingers and toes, she was BEAUTIFUL!! The moment I set my eyes on her, oh I can't even descibe the emotion that I felt! What a wonderful thing it is to be a mom!
Within this last year, we have had so many great memories with Kambryn! She is our little fiesty-full of attitude and life- little sweetheart! She is a total tough girl! Alot of high maintance with her screams and dramatic reactions, but she can definately hold her own when it comes to expression what she wants! She brings so much joy and excitement into our lives. Her smile and facial expressions are priceless! Those dimples are just adorable, especially when her 4 (almost 6) teeth sneak out!! She is almost on the verge of walking, I think she can do it, it is just her stubborness is coming out and she wants to do it when she wants to. She is learning and growing so fast everyday, her curiousity is taking her everywhere! We are so proud of you and we love you Kambryn. We are so grateful to have such a gorgeous and perfect little sweetie in our family! We can't wait to see what you can accomplish in this next year!! Happy 1st birthday!
10 comments:
She was and still is so beautiful! It is so crazy that she is already a year old! It goes by fast but even faster when we don't get to see her very much! Can't wait to see you guys when you come in a couple weeks!
She has a funny little peronality doesn't she! They grow up really fast. Happy birthday Cambryn!
We love you Kambryn and want to wish you a Happy Birthday!
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa Graham
Happy Birthday Kambryn! We love you!
Happy 1st Birthday Kambryn!! She is gorgeous, I agree!
I'm sorry you couldn't make it to the party but I completely understand! I hope Kyle is feeling better!
I cannot believe it has been a year! I hate how time flies so dang stinkin fast! Happy Birthday to her! BY the way, your family picture at the top is so cute Janel. What a darling family, and I love your blog page! See you soon???? When are you coming?
Yeah for 1st birthdays!
Happy Birthday Kambryn!!!!
Happy birthday Kambryn...can you believe our babies are a year old already! I wish we were coming to the alumni game so we could see you all! We sure miss you guys and are glad you are doing so well. Janel, I love your blog, you have such a photogenic family!
Post a Comment